Our project teams are highly trained and dedicated professionals committed to advancing improvements in respiratory care. We are experts in cannabis derived extractions, focused on health economics and outcomes research, and our clients (patients) are the most important beneficiaries of our results and success.
Our method of data collection is uniquely dissimilar from other methodologies, as R2 approaches data collection with a scientific, rigorous, and efficient process that assimilates physicians, clinical study investigators, chemist and botanical geneticists to establish product specifications and validate repeatable quality control processes. We have unparalleled experience across numerous respiratory research areas and treatment settings involving patients, physicians, and institutions within the US and a focus on global markets. Our clinical studies include focused, geographically representative samples of target populations that yield data with high-level detail and accuracy, leading to greater confidence in future research and planning decisions.
R2 employs strict guidelines for data collection, including validation and quality-control procedures that yield data of exceptionally high integrity. Research physicians are selected requiring responsibilities for patient selection, enrollment criteria, data collection manifesting protocols to ensure:
• Validity and reliability of all research instruments
• Access to targeted physician research and patient populations
• Expert knowledgeable and trained internal and external teams
• Up-to-date study progress through ongoing follow up with study investigators
• Accuracy and completeness of data submissions
• Cost-effective research design and projected budgeting
• Timely execution and delivery of clinical study results